Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spade-Skull Poker Chips

Spade-Skull Poker Chips
This was kind of an odd project when I got the request, but I think it turned out pretty cool. I was approached about using my Spade-Skull logo on some poker chips a few months back. The client found it by googling "spade" and "skull" thinking some cool card/gambling related artwork would pop up, and low and behold my logo caught their eye. At first I wasn't sure about it, but this was a small personal project that wasn't going to be used commercially or anything, so I figured it would be cool. It could have been really easy for this person to just grab a pic of my Spade-Skull logo off the net and use it without my permission and I'd probably never know, so I thought it was pretty stand-up that they contacted me and asked my permission, etc. Anyway, I got the samples in last week as you can see by the pic. Now if only I was a poker player I'd be making my own set now :)

3 comments:

JillHannah said...

It's so nice when the internet is a shiny happy place that brings people together in random projects of fabulousness. And those are pretty friggin' cool poker chips.

ylb said...

hello, it's a really nice project!!! did you made it all ? or did youjust stick your pict on?
i have the project to print card game with my friend illustrator bunka,
let me know if you are interessted.

www.bunkadesign.com

Noel said...

Real nice ill buy for sure let us know