Thursday, September 25, 2008

Custom Kanser

It's been a really long time since my last entry- more than a month now. I promised myself I'd have at least one entry a month, but seeing as how I only blog about my artwork (for the most part), that means I need to have something to write about every month. That can be a tall order at times. Anyway, looks like I'll hold true with the unveiling of my latest finished commission- a custom ToyQube Kanser. I had this guy started at the beginning of the year, but I had some serious show commitments so all of my commissions had to be put on the back burner. Once I got through the bulk of my shows for the year and went on a much needed vacation, I started thinking about commissions again and figured I should just spend a little time and finish this little guy up. Now that it's done, it's back to finish up my pieces for the final two shows of the year- the much anticipated Mad-L Citizens Show at Lift Footwear in Detroit, and the Miao Custom Show at Subtext in San Diego. Once they're out of the way, I'll be back on the commissions- with the goal to knock down my waiting list a bit and get out one big job before the end of the year. Wish me luck...