Monday, February 11, 2008

The Clean Workspace is Back!

So it's that time of year again (happens about 3 times a year) when my work table just gets so cluttered and covered with stuff that I have to do a serious cleanup job on it. Note, the picture I posted is the after pic- if I had posted the before all you would've seen is a big pile of stuff with a table somewhere underneath it. I had basically resorted to doing all my painting out in my living room, which probably isn't a good idea since I have a very nice antique coffee table and a decent couch. Anyway, things are clean and I can once again "work" at my table. If you look closely you can see some goodies for some upcoming shows, and a few commission pieces in the works. I think there will be a phase 2 of the cleanup soon- I want to get my paint stored away on a rack or something so I have even more room to work (ie- clutter up in a few months...)

And on a side note, you may have noticed (or maybe not) that I'm center justifying my pics now- no more left-justified/wrap around text. I must admit I liked the way that looked way better, but for some reason IE on the PC just didn't like it. Now usually I don't really care about those kinds of things, but since I have to sit in front of PC all day at work and I guess the majority of the world does too, I should- hence the change. Bleh.