Monday, February 18, 2008

Sneak Peak

Here's a little sneak peak of the piece I just finished for the Multiple Personalities Show on March 29th, at Lift Footwear in Detroit. If you can't tell from the pic- it's GID and I'm sure you can also tell it's a Munny. That's it, I'm not saying anything else... For once I finished my piece with plenty of time to spare- amazing. I've decided I need to plan out my work a little better this year. I want to make sure I have ample time to finish show pieces, so I'm trying to get a jump on them as soon as I know. I do have some other shows and a few other big things that I already know of this year, so I'm taking up a lot of time here in the first part of the year to plan stuff out properly. Hopefully it pays off. Once again I'll probably be making apologies to all those folks waiting on my commission list, but I promise I will get to everyone's pieces eventually...