Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Totem Monkey Buttons/Badges

Totem Monkey Buttons/Badges
So after digging how my little Spade-Skull buttons came out, I decided to get some other buttons made. When fellow artist Jon Knox got Badgetown back online, I decided to give his operation a shot. I knew this time I wanted to make some totem buttons, and it seemed like my Totem Monkey paintings I made for the New Moon show would be perfect to be turned into a button set. I didn't want them to be exactly the same as the paintings, so I made the eyes on the monkeys all look straight ahead (unlike the orignal paintings which are looking in all different directions.) Anyway, my buttons just came in and I'm very happy with the results. I think now that I have some Spade-Skull and Totem buttons, I can make a little button pack for my Big Cartel store (coming soon...)

No comments: