Monday, March 2, 2009

Totem ILLAZILLA

Reactor-88 Totem ILLAZILLA
Here's my custom ILLAZILLA for the Attack of the ILLAZILLA Mini Tour. This ended up completely different than how I initially started it. I wish I had more time to fine tune it, but the show opens this Friday at APW Gallery in NY, so I had to call it quits and get this puppy in the mail. There's a nice line-up of artists participating in this show, so if you're in the area you should definitely check it out. After the New York stop, the tour continues to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and then Hawaii- nice!

Update: My ILLAZILLA got some nice coverage over on Vinyl Pulse- check it.
Reactor-88 Totem ILLAZILLA

2 comments:

blakewest said...

Hey, this is by far my favorite custom from the Illazilla lineup. Nice work.

Bovinyl said...

I agree, from what I have seen of the customs, your Totem Illazilla is right at the top.