Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Totem Stitch

Reactor-88 Totem Stitch for the Disney’s Stitch Experiment 626 Project Custom Art Tour
Here are some pics of my custom painted Totem Stitch for Disney’s Stitch Experiment 626 Project Custom Art Tour. This toy was a blast to paint- Mindstyle has been really hitting it out of the park lately. I was quite honored to be asked to participate in this event. There's an incredible line-up of artists both local and international that are participating, and from what I've seen of the work so far everyone is bringing their A-game. Even better, all the pieces are up for sale with some of the proceeds going to charity. The tour starts this Friday in Hong Kong and ends in Hawaii. I don't have a full tour schedule yet but I'm pretty sure there's an LA stop- I won't miss that. For more info about the show, check out Vinyl Pulse.

Reactor-88 Totem Stitch for the Disney’s Stitch Experiment 626 Project Custom Art Tour
Reactor-88 Totem Stitch for the Disney’s Stitch Experiment 626 Project Custom Art Tour
Reactor-88 Totem Stitch for the Disney’s Stitch Experiment 626 Project Custom Art Tour

6 comments:

Tom said...

Great work, as always. I've been reading Strobist and it got me wondering: What lighting set up do you use to shoot your stuff for display here? Thanks!

Spydey said...

looks great ryan! keep up the great work

Ryan said...

Hey Tom- I have a homemade light box. I use two 500w flood lights with 3 small can lights for fill. Even with all that I still go into Photoshop and do some level tweaking...

Maxxellion said...

Omg that's awesome xD
Stitch is total win!

azrasta said...

I think this is the best of them all. It's an amazing Stitch. I wish I could buy one :)

小耀 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.