Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Mono Monkey Totem Mad*L
Here's a new Mad*L commission I just finished up this weekend. Since the client wanted a "mono" color scheme, the Sharpie poster paint markers were given a rest and out came the liquid acrylics and brushes. This one took longer than usual since I don't have as much practice with brushes when it comes to my precision totem work. Anyway, once I got into it I was really enjoying it. While my next big totem probably will just have an acrylic base coat with Sharpie paint marker detail, I think I'm going to slowly make a transition away from the paint markers for large customs.