Friday, February 1, 2008

Nin-Totem 64

Nintendo Power February 2008Nintendo Power Blurb
So the Totem Nintendo got another shout out recently. This time it happens to be in the pages of Nintendo Power. Funny thing is, I had no idea until I was told by a friend that some pictures had surfaced on one of the toy forums I frequent. Needless to say, I eventually tracked down the mag (thanks Eric) and scanned the page in. It's just a tiny blurb on the last page of the mag in the community section, but I'm not complaining. I wish they would've contacted me, as I could've supplied them with a slightly better/higher resolution pic, but what can you do. And speaking of better pics, I need to get a better scan of the page so you can actually read the little blurb- duh. Anyway, I think this is pretty cool as I've always been a Nintendo fan- it makes me want to break out my old SNES and play some Mario Kart or something...
Nintendo Power Blurb Focus

1 comment:

loves-nobody said...

I seen this picture, and your blog was on it, so I decided to check it out and leave a comment. cuz I'm just cool like that.