Monday, December 3, 2007

Totem Nintendo 64

Totem Nintendo 64
Here's some more totem goodness that I finished up this weekend. Yup, that's a Nintendo 64. When I was asked by the client if I would paint on a game console, I thought it was a pretty cool idea. So over came the shell of the machine (he removed all the electronics beforehand) and I got to it. It took a little while to figure out a good design for it, as I wanted to incorporate a mouth where you insert the game cartridge. Once that was set it was business as usual. The design changed a bit from my initial comp, but I'm definitely happy with the way this came out. I had a fun time working on this project, but now it's back to toys for a bit...

UPDATE: The Totem Nintendo 64 got a little press over on joystiq and on Digg- nice!

4 comments:

John said...

That is seriously the coolest thing ever =]]

el moco said...

holy crap dude, that's the best evar!!!

Carlos said...

Gorgeous looking!

Asur said...

Great work!! I publish your 64 in my blog http://www.lagrann.es/?itemid=2967
;)