Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sadly Beautiful Totem Skate Deck

Totem Skate Deck
It's been a while since my last post and I'm kind of bummed about that. I wanted to keep this going with at least two posts a month, but alas November was a bit too hectic for me to even sneak in a little time to post anything. My 9 to 5 has been more like a 9 to 9 (actually much worse) and I've been pulling 70-80 hour work weeks. Needless to say that really limited my time to pursue any artwork. Enough whining- the work storm cloud has passed and things seem to be back to normal, so I've been really trying to finish up some projects that have been in progress for way too long. First up is my Totem Skate Deck for the Sadly Beautiful show at Black Maria Gallery. This is the first time I've painted on a deck, and I must say it was quite fun. I have a few more blanks, so hopefully one of these days I can work on a few more. Anyway, everyone that's in LA next Saturday (Dec. 8th) should come check out this show. There will be a wide range of art at various price ranges- the goal being that there will be something for everyone. I'll be there- if you see me say hi.

No comments: