Monday, September 10, 2007

New Dunny Commission

Totem Dunny
I just finished a new commission this weekend. It's an 8-inch Dunny with a traditional NW Native American design. For this custom the design actually has a theme to it. I gave it a bear face on the front, and then on the back I designed my rendition of one of the more famous traditional Native American folk tales about the bear mother and cub. So the face on the back of the head is my rendition of the mother, and on the body is the bear cub in the womb. Surrounding all of these main elements are the usual traditional shapes and designs. Interestingly enough, this is actually the first 8-inch Dunny I've customized. It definitely won't be the last though...

1 comment:

rabbitron said...

WOW!!!!!
I love this so much!
I would love to buy one!