Friday, May 18, 2007

Vinyl Elements Show


So the Vinyl Elements show was last night, and I must say it was a very cool show. There were tons of great customs, including my Water Totem BUD. Artists were also on hand, kicking back and talking with all the fans. Even better, Munky King held a raffle for three of the much sought after exclusive Black Possessed toys. And no, this wasn't just the original idea of the guarantee to be able to get one, they were giving them away for free! No waiting in line, no cost! FREE!! So three people left the show very happy that night. Anyway, I just want to thank Jack for inviting me to participate in the show- I was honored to be a part of it and have my work displayed with some of the top toy customizers/artists in the scene. For pics of the show, be sure to check out the Vinyl Pulse's write-up.

No comments: